How to access EPPN2020 phenotyping platforms?
1) Check your eligibility more details
2) Read the Application Guidelines which specifies the requirements for an eligible application APPLICATION GUIDELINES
3) Select a platform for your Transnational Access project from the infrastructure database, contact the platform scientist and discuss the feasibility Installation overview
Note: Feasibility is an essential evaluation criterion. You have to discuss the feasibility prior to the submission of a proposal.
4) Register to the EPPN2020 on-line application platform and submit your application Submission Platfrom.
5) Your application will be reviewed by experts, key evaluation criteria: feasibility, excellence, existing datasets on the same material, expected outcome Evaluation and Selection Criteria
6) The access is free of charge for selected user-groups and includes the logistical, technological and scientific support and the specific training required to successfully complete the approved Transnational Access project Funding of Access
Please note: Applications are for one installation only. Usually, one application is acceptable at each call, but exceptions can be considered, in particular when using omic platforms together with a phenotyping platform.
7) After completion of your access project, you are requested to provide a project report Reporting Platform