How to access EPPN2020 phenotyping platforms?
1) Check your eligibility more details
2) Select a platform for your Transnational Access project from the infrastructure DB, contact the platform scientist and discuss Infrastructure DB
3) Read the Application Guidelines which specifies the requirements for an eligible application APPLICATION GUIDELINES
4) Register to the EPPN2020 on-line application platform and submit your application Submission Platfrom.
5) Your application will be reviewed by experts, key evaluation criteria: feasibility, excellence, existing datasets on the same material, expected outcome more details
6) The access is free of charge for selected user-groups and includes the logistical, technological and scientific support and the specific training required to successfully complete the approved Transnational Access project.
Please note: Applications are for one installation only. Usually, one application is acceptable at each call, but exceptions can be considered, in particular when using omic platforms together with a phenotyping platform.
For more information contact the Transnational Access Manager, Simone Gatzke: email@example.com
Download the complete Application Guidelines as a pdf-File APPLICATION GUIDELINES