Webinar: Drone-Based Phenotyping Using Micasense and mapEO
By combining world class analytics and easy to use drone technology you can scale up your seed and agronomy expertise.
Drone based phenotyping using MicaSense and mapEO
A multispectral sensor is a significant asset when it comes to phenotyping. Narrow bands allow for precise measurements related to chlorophyll content and species differentiation, something RGB cameras cannot offer.
Join the webinar and learn how to scale up your seed and agronomy expertise
When data from a sensor like the RedEdge-MX is combined with specialized platforms like mapEO, an AI platform for drone-based phenotyping, plant breeders, researchers and agricultural field managers can have a more complete and objective view on experimental field trials.
In this webinar, we will talk about:
- The benefits of MicaSense sensors pertaining specifically to phenotyping
- Previous cases (examples) of phenotyping for a variety of traits, crops and use cases
- How you can check for data quality in the field
- How to visualize and extract plot statistics in mapEO for easy integration in your operational workflows
- How you can easily create your experimental field plot design
The 45 minute webinar will be hosted by Erik De Badts, Sales Manager (MicaSense), and Dries Raymaekers, remote sensing expert agriculture (VITO Remote Sensing)
By combining world class analytics and easy to use drone technology you can scale up your seed and agronomy expertise. Check remotesensing.vito.be/case/mapeo to learn more about mapEO.