Postharvest Unlimited Conference & Postharvest Ornamentals Symposium
We are delighted to invite you to attend the VII International Conference Postharvest Unlimited & XII International Symposium on Postharvest Quality of Ornamental Plants, at 14-17th of May 2023, respectively. Both are jointly organized under the aegis of the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS).
The Postharvest Unlimited Conference and the Postharvest Ornamentals Symposium will for the first time take place simultaneously, in joined and parallel sessions. The events will take place in Wageningen â€“ The Netherlands, allowing you to visit our state-of-the-art research facilities regarding postharvest physiology, technology, vision and robotics at the campus of Wageningen University & Research.
These will be onsite events, allowing you to visit us live on Wageningen Campus. Both will be comprised of plenary and parallel sessions, workshops and poster display sessions that are expected to provide new knowledge and promote scientific dialogues. During the events we will tackle the main issues related to postharvest research and management of fruits, vegetables and ornamentals.
The main topics are
- System biology approaches and new insights in postharvest physiology
- Innovations in postharvest technology and engineering
- Breeding for postharvest quality, including -omics and gene editing techniques
- High throughput & non-destructive postharvest phenotyping & robotics
- Sustainability of fresh products in the chain
- Health and nutrition
- Growing for quality (interactions between pre- & post-harvest factors)
- Quality modelling and digital twins
- Technology (high-, mid- & low-tech)