Metrology for Agriculture and Forestry 2023
Since the first edition, MetroAgriFor intends to create an active and stimulating forum where academics, researchers and industry experts in the field of measurement and data processing techniques for Agriculture, Forestry and Food can meet and share new advances and research results.
Attention is paid, but not limited to, new technologies for agriculture and forestry environment monitoring, food quality monitoring, metrology-assisted production in agriculture, forestry and food industries, sensors and associated signal conditioning for agriculture and forestry, calibration methods for electronic test and measurement for environmental and food applications.
CALL FORÂ PAPERS
The Program Committee is invitingÂ Extended Abstracts (from 4 to 5 pages)Â for the IEEE MetroAgriFor 2023 Workshop.
Interested researchers, academics, practitioners and industry partners are invited to submit extended abstracts for the Workshop. Papers that involve joint authorship with students, industry and community partners are encouraged. Early career researchers and research students are also encouraged to contribute papers.
All contributions will be peer-reviewed and acceptance will be based on quality, originality and relevance. Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion intoÂ IEEE XploreÂ Digital Library.
Extended versions of presented papers are eligible for post publication.
- Metrology, quality assurance and standardisation;
- Sensors and measurement techniques;
- Data analysis;
- Sensor networking and integration;
- Approaches and tools for measuring Food Quality;
- Soil analysis, mapping and monitoring;
- Crop analysis, mapping and monitoring;
- Precision agriculture, forestry and livestock farming;
- Measurements for agriculture, forestry and environment;
- Agroclimatic measurements.