DAGM German Conference on Pattern Recognition
The programme includes special tracks on "Photogrammetry and remote sensing" and "Robot Vision".
The DAGM German Conference on Pattern Recognition (DAGM GCPR) 2021 is the 43rd annual symposium of the German Association for Pattern Recognition (DAGM) and is organised in cooperation with PhenoRob.
DAGM GCPR is an international premier venue for recent advances in pattern recognition including image processing, machine learning, and computer vision and welcomes submissions from all areas of pattern recognition. Authors are invited to submit high-quality papers presenting original research. Submitted papers will be reviewed based on the criteria of originality, soundness, empirical evaluation, and presentation. Accepted papers will be published by Springer as a proceeding of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).Â
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Image/video processing, analysis, and computer vision
- Machine learning and pattern recognition
- Mathematical foundations, statistical data analysis and models
- Computational photography and confluence of vision and graphics
- Biomedical image processing and analysis
- Document analysis
We especially invite submissions for these Special Tracks, which are chaired and reviewed explicitly by experts from the respective fields:
- Computer vision systems and applications
- Chairs: Bodo Rosenhahn (Leibniz University Hannover), Carsten Steger (MVTec Software GmbH, Technical University of Munich)
- Pattern recognition in the life and natural sciences
- Chairs: Joachim Denzler (University of Jena), Xiaoyi Jiang (University of MÃ¼nster)
- Photogrammetry and remote sensing
- Chairs: Helmut Mayer (Bundeswehr University Munich), Uwe SÃ¶rgel (University of Stuttgart)
- Robot Vision
- Chairs: Friedrich Fraundorfer (Graz University of Technology), JÃ¶rg StÃ¼ckler (Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems)
- David Forsyth (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Kristen Grauman (University of Texas at Austin, Facebook AI Research)
- Thorsten Joachims (Cornell University)
- Jiri Matas (Czech Technical University, Prague)
- Best Paper Award
- German Pattern Recognition Award
- DAGM MVTec Dissertation Award
- Best Master's Thesis Award
- Paper Submission Deadline: 17.6.
- Supplementary Material Deadline: 24.6.
- Decisions to Authors: 19.8.
- Camera Ready Deadline: 9.9.Â Â Â
- Juergen Gall (University of Bonn)
- Christian Bauckhage (University of Bonn)
- Alexander Schwing (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Michael MÃ¶ller (University of Siegen)
- Wolfgang FÃ¶rstner (University of Bonn)
Â Contact: email@example.com