4th Biostimulants World Congress
Don't miss the world's largest event on agricultural biostimulants!
There will be a plenary talk on root phenotyping by EPPN2020.
The Congress is the world’s leading event on agricultural biostimulants, which are increasingly used in crop production. It is an international scientific and technical gathering to review the latest knowledge in this field. A panel of prestigious international expert speakers will discuss:
- The use of biostimulants to improve yield and abiotic stress tolerance
- The use of biostimulants to improve plant nutrition, development and quality
- Mechanisms of biostimulation and structure-function relationships
- Developing new biostimulants: new targets, sources and screening tools.
- Best practices, market trends and legislation.